Terms of Usage:
* The President’s staff are not responsible for food/beverage deliveries, set-up or clean-up, or OIT requests.
* No food is allowed on the credenza in the conference room. Users will need to set-up a table in the corridor outside the Barnett for food service.
* Only bottled water may be placed on the credenza. All other beverages must be on the table in the corridor.
* The conference room and corridor must be cleaned/cleared of trash, food, and service items within 30 minutes of the meeting’s conclusion. Trash should be placed in the kitchen off of the south hallway (the kitchen next to the bathrooms on the 4th floor).
* Users must contact the OIT Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding the use of A/V equipment. OIT requests that you contact them at least 1 week prior to your event. If you wait until the day of your event and there is a problem with the equipment, OIT may not be able to send a tech.
* Users are responsible for contacting custodial service for any spilled or dropped food that needs to be cleaned up.
* Because the area outside the conference room is a work area, conference room doors should remain closed at all times. Guests should be mindful of noise levels when gathering outside the conference room.
Reservations will be confirmed within the same business day if at all possible.